In The Ear Hearing Aids
ITE Hearing Aids are worn in the ear canal and are typically custom-fit based on an interpretation taken while visiting a hearing healthcare provider. However, we have active audiologists in our engineering department helping to design devices with universal compatibility.
With the outstanding structural design, Poco Q provides a comfortable wearing experience.
People with mild hearing loss will enjoy the benefits of this hearing device and the optional TAP Technology for conveniently changing programs.
- High-Performance Digital Signal Processing (DSP) hearing aid
- Up to 16 channel Wide Dynamic Range Compression (WDRC) Amplifier
- Multi Band - Frequency Shaping
- Advanced layered Noise Reduction
- Adaptive Feedback Cancellation
- Multi-channel Maximum Power Output (MPO) Control
- Low Battery Warning
- Power-on Delay
- Memory switch or Program socket TAP Technology (Optional)
* Dimensions: 14x15x17mm
* Color choices: Black Beige